Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lacquer Convention: Swinging London Collection

Hi guys!  Over the last few weeks, I've been super busy tending to my Lacquer Convention Etsy store and all the problems of moving a business across a couple states.  Part of it has been dedicated to trying to finally release some new colors.  Today, I'm going to show you the Swinging London Collection.


Above (Left to Right): Oh My Mod!, Mondrian, Double Decker Bus and Go Go Boots.

Double Decker Bus


First up, we have Double Decker Bus, red glitter of various sizes in a clear base with accents of steel silver, white and black hexagons.  These pictures show one coat over Zoya Carey.

  


Go Go Boots


Next, we have Go Go Boots, a white glitter polish in a clear base with multi-colored iridescent shimmer.  There are diamonds, hexagons, squares and bars in this fun polish.  It is pictured here in one coat over China Glaze Concrete Catwalk.








These pictures show one coat of Go Go Boots on the tips of the nail over Color Club Pucci-licious. 


Mondrian


This is Mondrian, inspired by the classic color blocking painting that showcases the three primary colors.  This polish is a clear base filled with gold, red and blue hexagons with white squares and black bar glitter.  These pictures show one coat over American Apparel's Lopez Canyon.



 

Here we have Mondrian over Zoya Trixie in one coat.





 Oh My Mod


Oh My Mod! is a wild and crazy mix of many different shapes, sizes and colors, including squares, hexagons, bars and stars in a clear base.  Pictured here, it is layered over some basic cremes in one thick coat.






 This collection will be available on Tuesday, July 31st in the Lacquer Convention shop on Etsy.  For more information, you can also follow Lacquer Convention on Facebook.

Additionally, we're doing a giveaway to win the entire collection here for our Facebook fans, so be sure to enter!

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. My favorite out of the bunch would be Mondrian! Love the white square glitters, which is why I loved Snap, Crackle, Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing collex! My favorite is Oh My Mod, I looooove that it has all kinds of glitter! It's unfortunate that you don't ship international, I would love to get my hands on these lovelies ;)

    ReplyDelete